Registration for the 46th Annual Course is now open. Early registration ends June 30th and late registration starts July 1.
Standard Registration open through June 30th
- $2,400 – Tuition only
- $3,200 – Tuition + dorm lodging at UCSD (private room in 3-room suite with shared kitchen, living room, bathrooms – click here for layout)
Late Registration starting July 1
- $3,000 – Tuition only
- $3,500 – Tuition + UCSD dorm lodging
- Course materials
- All Lectures
- 5 Assigned Labs (students will have the opportunity to rank their lab preferences prior to the course)
- Opening Reception – Saturday, August 12
- Meals as listed in the schedule
- Closing Reception at Birch Aquarium – Thursday, August 17
Credit cards and ACH bank transfer are accepted.
Cancellations delivered in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2023 will receive a refund less a 10% processing fee. After this date all payments are non-refundable.
We anticipate offering ~4 scholarships (2 for attendees from San Diego, 2 for attendees from out of town). More info here.